At Roosevelt University in Chicago, IL Ganz Hall fell into much disrepair since its original construction in 1890. By 2003 restoration began on this Luis Sullivan original. Located in the Auditorium Building, the hall originally had plaster and carved wood ornament, 17 stained-glass lunette windows and gold-leaf stenciled arches punctuated with 10 intricate cast-iron electric-chandeliers, which were later replaced with plain white globes. Based on archival photos, new chandeliers were molded and cast, replicated down to the Edison carbon filament light bulbs. New seating, carpeting, a reconstructed stage, partial woodwork repair, and new mechanical system enhance listening to music in the hall. It is incredible how the technical aspects were approached in restoring this historically important masterpiece particularly with the craftsmanship of the lighting.